Thursday, July 30, 2009

C++ Hell-p?

Hi all! I know some of you can commiserate so I hope you will help me out. I'm in an intro to C++ course and I'm stuck on this one problem. I need to make a program that has already predefined values in two arrays called Names and Grades and I did do that but every time I run the program all the names get smashed together like it's one value in the array. Here's how I defined my





names: Names[20][15]={'a', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'e',


'f', 'g', 'h', 'i', 'j'};





please somebody help!!!

C++ Hell-p?
why don't you try something like this:





const int NbName = 3;


const int LetterPerName = 20;





char Names[NbName][NbLetterPerName] = { "bozo", "clown", "elvis" };
Reply:I think u can get it from here.........





http://free-interviewtips.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment