Friday, July 31, 2009

If the letter A is defined to be equal to 36 (=6·6), B=37, C=38, and so on, then:?

The sum of the letters in the word SUPERSTITIOUS = ???





Find The Answer...u can say it related to music...

If the letter A is defined to be equal to 36 (=6·6), B=37, C=38, and so on, then:?
666? Creepy!!
Reply:"The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden





I left alone my mind was blank


I needed time to get the memories from my mind





What did I see can I believe that what I saw


that night was real and not just fantasy





Just what I saw in my old dreams were they


reflections of my warped mind staring back at me





Cos in my dreams it's always there the evil face that twists my mind


and brings me to despair





The night was black was no use holding back


Cos I just had to see was someone watching me


In the mist dark figures move and twist


was all this for real or some kind of hell


666 the Number of the Beast


Hell and fire was spawned to be released





Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised


as they start to cry hands held to the sky


In the night the fires burning bright


the ritual has begun Satan's work is done


666 the Number of the Beast


Sacrifice is going on tonight





This can't go on I must inform the law


Can this still be real or some crazy dream


but I feel drawn towards the evil chanting hordes


they seem to mesmerize me...can't avoid their eyes


666 the Number of the Beast


666 the one for you and me





I'm coming back I will return


And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn


I have the fire I have the force


I have the power to make my evil take its course

email cards

No comments:

Post a Comment