Monday, May 24, 2010

Help me I have to define Humanities in to following questions?

A.) Art b.) Music c.) Architecture d. ) Philosophy e.) Literature


I have to write a paper and I did not recieve my book in time for class and help please. Tank you

Help me I have to define Humanities in to following questions?
Might be easier if I know what book you were supposed to use.





Humanities are the things that are unique to humans. Generally, that means self-expression and the ability to symbolize.





Each of those sub-disciplines of the humanities has its own bailiwick, so to speak. Art uses visual media; music uses auditory media, architecture uses construction media, and literature uses linguistic media. Philosophy is concered with pure thought.





Hope that helped a little.

cheap flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment